- Chemical Formula: C27H44N4O5
- Molecular Mass: 504.7
- Synonyms: dihexa 1401708-83-5 UNII-9WYX65A5C2 9WYX65A5C2 L-Isoleucinamide, N-(1-oxohexyl)-L-tyrosyl-N-(6-amino-6-oxohexyl)
- Molar Mass: 504.7
- CAS Number: 1401708-83-5
- PubChem: 129010512
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 300 mg
Shelf Life: 36 months
- Dihexa is classified as an oligopeptide drug derived from angiotensin IV. It binds to the hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) and promotes mesenchymal-epithelial transition factor signaling.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.