- Promotes healthy cognition in elderly (ref)*
- Supports energy levels in adults (ref)* and elderly adults (ref)*
- Promotes neuron health (ref)*
- Supports antioxidant activity (ref)*
- May improve athletic performance (ref)*
Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALCAR) is a subject of interest in the medical community, but thus far, there has not been a large amount of research or trials conducted with humans, except those studies referenced above.* Many in-vitro and animal studies exist on this subject.
The following are examples of dynamics associated with ALCAR through the animal model and may not be representative of the effects in the human body: